2. Terms and definitions
1. Automated personal data processing: processing personal data using computer tools;
2. Blocking personal data: temporarily ceasing the processing of personal data (except in the cases where such processing is required for refinement of personal data);
3. Website: the collection of graphical and informational materials provided at the internet address https://medbeautyacademy.com
, as well as software programs and databases required for the availability of these materials;
4. Information system of personal data: the collection of personal data stored in the databases, as well as the information technologies and tools used for its processing;
5. Personal data anonymization: actions leading to the impossibility of attributing personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without additional information;
6. Personal data processing: any action (operation) or a series of actions (operations) performed with or without automation means on personal data, including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, refining (updating, changing), extracting, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), anonymizing, blocking, deleting, erasing personal data.
7. Personal data: any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific User of the website https://medbeautyacademy.com
8. User: any individual viewing the website https://medbeautyacademy.com
9. Providing personal data: actions directed at disclosing personal data to a specified individual or a number of specified individuals;
10. Distribution of personal data: actions directed at providing personal data to any number of unspecified individuals (transferring personal data) or disclosing personal data to any number of unspecified individuals, including public disclosure in media resources, publishing it in informational or communication outlets and providing any other way to access personal data;
11. International transfer of personal data: providing personal data to an individual, company or authority in a different country;
12. Erasure of personal data: any actions leading to complete and irreversible destruction of personal data in the information system of personal data with no possibility of later recovery, and/or physical destruction of the devices where the personal data is stored.